For this challenge there are different levels that correspond to the colors of the rainbow:
- Red = 5 books
- Orange = 6-12 books
- Yellow = 13-20 books
- Green = 21- 30 books
- Blue = 31- 40 books
- Purple = 41- 50 books
My level I'm going to aim for is the Orange Level (6-12 books) because I am also doing two other book challenges, plus wanting to read ALL the other things out there (ARCs, new releases, book tours, etc....so many books).
What's great about this one is that backlist books are able to be read, which is perfect because one of the other challenges I'm doing is specifically for backlist books (two birds, one stone YAS!). Another requirement for this challenge is that the book needs to be reviewed. This allows you to be eligible to enter the giveaway at the end of the year for a LGBTQIA book! Wooh!
Here are the books I'm planning on reading (these may change...I'm unpredictable like that LOL), and when I post the review I'll link it here too:
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth (Review/Goodreads)
- Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (Review/Goodreads)
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan (Review/Goodreads)
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio (Review/Goodreads)
- The Letter Q: Queer Writers' Notes to their Younger Selves edited by Sarah Moon (Review/Goodreads)
- Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg (Review/Goodreads)
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson (Review/Goodreads)
- Ash by Malinda Lo (Review/Goodreads)
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (Review/Goodreads)
- Ask the Passengers by A.S. King (Review/Goodreads)
- Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan (Review/Goodreads)
- Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey (Review/Goodreads)
I'm really excited for this, and the two other challenges I signed up for! You can check out more info and sign up yourself at the link above!