Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of their bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on their post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
The topic this week is:
Top Ten 2013 Reading Goals
- Finish my 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
- Read 100 books overall
- Re-read 2 books I didn't finish/didn't like originally
- Read the Matched Trilogy
- Read at least 10 Dystopias
- Read at least 10 Fantasies
- Read at least 10 Contemporaries
- Read at least 10 Supernaturals
- Read the last two Mortal Instruments books
- Read at least 5 stand alone books
I think I can complete these goals. Luckily, I made sure they intermixed with each other, so that they would be manageable What are your reading goals for 2013? Leave me a comment below letting me know, and Happy Reading!