On this day of thanks I felt I would list who/what I am thankful for. But before we get to that, have a history lesson on Thanksgiving by the History Channel.
And now here is who/what I am thankful for:
- My sister, Melissa - She is always there for me, each day every day. I wouldn't be here without her. She is my rock, my friend, the person I judge myself by.
- My father, David - He is my champion. He believes I can do anything, even when I'm screaming I can't. I am engulfed in his love, and he makes my world feel safe.
- My mother, Michele - I am just like her: smart, stubborn, emotional, righteous, strong. I take my strong sense of self from her and I hope I am as great of a woman.
- My brother, Raymond - He is the light in my life. I can't imagine my life without him; I can't imagine a day where I don't get to see or hear about him growing up. He is going to be a fantastic man one day.
- My puppy, Jeb - He is my baby, my everything. I rescued him, but at the same time he has rescued me. He is just a little fur ball of love!
- Kaylynn - I've known her since we were babies. We've gone through birthdays, homecomings, graduations, and soon-to-be marriages together. I am so happy she has found such a great man to be with, and that I am one of her Bridesmaids!
- Apryl - 7th grade she came into my life in Home Economics. She knows EVERYTHING about me and I know the same about her. She is my sister from a different mister.
- Katy - I wouldn't be surviving college without this girl. Because of an ex-friend I have one of my best friends. I love her so much.
- Desi - I've only known her for 2 years now, but she is a bright spot in my day. Always able to make me laugh, she is like a younger sister to me.
- David - I met him around the same time as Desi (it helps that they're best friends), but he is my Deputy Mayor. David is my intellectual soul mate and I love him.
- Financial Aid - This job came into my life at just the right time. I was working in a dead end position, but now I've found people and work that I actually care about. I am so thankful for this opportunity.
- Eli to the nth - With my 2 year blogoversary coming up this Sunday, I am so happy to have had such an amazing experience! All of my followers make it enjoyable for me to keep going, I have had some cool opportunities, and I have read some terrific books! Can't wait
I hope you've all had an amazing Thanksgiving and leave me a comment about what you're thankful for.